- Life Stages
These general questions are to be used by individuals or groups throughout the summer break.
1. Read the main passage from this week's sermon. Are you familiar with the book from which the passage is drawn? If not, read the introduction to the book in a study Bible or click HERE.
2. What do you see as the speaker's emphasis or main point in this week's sermon?
3. How does this sermon and main passage apply to you, and what is God directing you to change?
4. Which one of the seven stages of "Our Pathway" journey does the sermon and the main passage address? What actions can you take to implement this Pathway stage?
5. What about Jesus could be attractive to those who don't know Him? Who will you share Him with this week?
6. Invite someone over or share a meal with the intent to talk about this week's sermon. For example: What does it teach us about God or ourselves? What are some things we can do to stir our affections for the Lord?
When it comes to growth, especially with things like investments, we desire multiplication over addition. Making disciples should be no different. This week's focus is on Our Pathway's multiplication component. Dive into questions that will stir this biblical motive among your small group once again.