Women's Fall Bible Studies

posted by Bethel Women | Jun 2, 2020

Women's Fall Bible Studies


Are you looking for authentic friendships with other women within a faith community? Join us on Tuesday mornings from 9:30-11:00A or on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8P as we learn to study and apply God's Word. Through both large and small group time, we develop friendships and learn to use the gifts that God has given us. We offer a quality childcare program for infants through preschoolers, as well as an option for home-school students in the morning. In the evening, childcare is available for infants through elementary age.

P.S. - If you are new to Bethel and haven't experienced Rooted, it's the perfect place to start.  The fall session kicks off on September 12th.

Women's Bible Study - begins September 14th
  • Luke: Good News of Great Joy by Lydia Brownback - $13
    Time Commitment: approx 15 mins/day
    This 10-week study explores the theme of joy in the book of Luke, showcasing how the message Jesus proclaimed to the downtrodden, the hurting and the outsider is still good news to the world today.
  • 1% Life by Bethel Church - $5
    Time Commitment: approx 15 mins/day
    This is a seven week study that most of our small groups will be participating in this fall. Together we'll learn how starting with the 1% changes the other 99%, in our relationship with God, the Church and the World.
Note: Both morning and evening options will kick off in The HUB on September 14th, at 9:30A and 6:30P. Registration and book pick up will be available at that time.

Register:

If Tuesday mornings or evenings don't work for your schedule and you would like info on other groups, or if you have any questions, please contact us: women@bethel.ch.

Get Directions SUN at 8:30 + 10:30A Contact Us