1. What exactly are you anxious about at the moment? Bring that anxiety to the Lord and put it on
His strong shoulders.
2. Remember and express to God how He has provided for you in the past and how He continues to
provide for all of creation.
3. Ask the Lord whom you may help and how you may help, in this time of crisis.
FAMILY TIME QUESTIONS
1. What do you have that you love the most?
2. What do you worry about the most? Have everybody mention one thing and write that down on a piece of paper.
1. What do you think we should do as a family when we start to worry about anything?
2. After discussion read Phil 4:6 together
3. According to this passage what should we do when we are worried?
SUGGESTED FAMILY ACTIVITIES– follow the format outlined in Phil. 4:6 and pray together as a family
- Take the list you created with everyone’s chief tear the piece of paper up after committing those things to the Lord’s care in prayer. Explain to your children that you as a family are going to trust Jesus to look out for your concerns and needs.
- Now, make a list of all that you are thankful for as a family. Thank God for all that you wrote down on that list as a family. Continue that list throughout the week. Post it up on the wall as a reminder.
- Talk about ways you can help others even during this time as a family.